HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, February 11, 2013

Show Us Your Stuff - February Challenge

 This is the prompt for February's challenge at Show Us your Stuff.


I was inspired by the the word 'creative' and went with this using a photo of a 
scrappy retreat I went on last year where I met so many like minded creative women.
Looking forward to doing it again this year!
Here's my layout.

I love these glitz papers, so pretty! 

As you know at SUYS we're all about handmade so I've included two 
handmade items on my layout. Each of them from are from our February sponsors.
There's a woodgrain flair button from A Piece of Cake Designs.  
And felt embellishments from scrAp this.
I just love the tag and red heart, so cute. 

And of course some 2Crafty Chipboard wispy vines that I've cut into pieces and coloured 
with Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists.


Hope you can join in this month at SUYS.
Cheers.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout - a work of art! And lucky you - I'd be in my element at that event!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing!! love that background!! just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Leonie - you always have such amazing backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leoni, so nice to come across your blog and see your fabulous layout/creations. Love the background and how you used all the various elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super background Leonie! Hopefully we will get to meet one day so you can show me how you do it! :) Gorgeous layout. xx

    ReplyDelete