HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Saturday, February 23, 2013

APOCD - February Kit 3rd share.


This kit from APOCD has been fabulous to get my Mojo flying.
I ended up making 5 layouts, 2 cards and 4 tags from the kit! 
Pretty happy with that tally.
So here's another of the layouts. 



Here's a close-up of my journalling! 
The things you do as a Mum to three boys.  
I tell you what though, I thought they might go easy on me.
 But no they were using me as leverage to get as high as they could!

You can also see the window I cut from the cardstock and then placed the vellum behind.
The window also helped link all three of the photo and paper clusters.

Arrows and boy layouts kinda go hand in hand, add in some glitter
and it's looking super fun and sparkly! :)


I'll share the final layout and cards and tags next week.
Cheers. 
Thanks for looking. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the speckled look on the background! What a fun page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome awesome LO Leonie!! love all the paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this one Leonie!! Awesome speckles, sequins & I agree about the arrows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good Mummy. Great pics and love the title. Again another fab design.

    ReplyDelete