HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, February 17, 2013

CSI #59 - Guest DT


Hi. I'm just popping in to share my second Guest Design Team layout for 


Here's my layout. 


I provided evidence using 2 2Crafty Chipboard frames over my photo's.
I've used a couple of APOCD Flair buttons from the february release which can be found here



A close up of some of my evidence is the dry embossed flowers I made using a sizzix die.
I provided evidence using 2 2Crafty Chipboard frames over my photo's.

More evidence with curls and flourishes in this lovely 2Crafty Chipboard Piece.


My testimony is inspired by the canvas and different sizes of fonts I used for my Journalling.


Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog I appreciate it. 
Cheers. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it Leonie. Beautiful use of the colours, love the chippy and the journaling is great. I think it describes me as a child.....or so my mum tells me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw this is gorgeous. Poor thing - I can imagine what she feels like with 3 big brothers - my Cami only has 2 to contend with & that's more than enough!! Love the creativeness of this layout too and the different fonts!

    ReplyDelete