HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scrapfriends - February sketch

Hi, for the first time in months I managed to get a challenge done!!
Been so busy lately and this week finally decided to have a clean out of the scrap room!
Oh dear what a mess it was!
 I still have a lot of stuff to go through though, saving that for another day.
So I chose the current sketch at scrapfriends because I love their sketches.
This is what I came up with.


Got to use one of the new Prima stencils with texture paste and gelatos.
Love this 2Crafty title, just some gesso and ink to alter it.


Also some scrolls from 2Crafty and D-Lish Scraps flowers.


thanks for stopping by, 
cheers. :)


10 comments:

  1. Leonie I love the texture behind the photos, is it a template/mask? Most of all I love the way you've used two photos, top left, that looks amazing, fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Sandra, I used a prima template with texture paste and then coloured it with the Gelatos. :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice, love your background work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous, Leonie!! The background looks really awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have overlapped the photos. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour, j'aime énormément ta page, l'ambiance qui s'en dégage avec ce fond en harmonie avec les photos qui se chevauchent, bravo. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chipboard title :) Am having a clean up as I go along too. Never-ending job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey... have just joined scrap friends and am making my way thru all the girl that are creating from the sketches and colour combo's. love your page and i adore those photos what a place. awesome wood grain effect in the background too! thanks for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous 'flow' from one cluster to another...you do that soooo well - & of course, your texture is AWESOME...glad you found time to join us over at Scrap Friends....ab fab LO:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this! The colors, the photos and the woodgrain that fits the theme so perfectly!!xx

    ReplyDelete