HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2Crafty Chipboard and CSI collaboration

Hello Bloggers, welcome to a new week!
Some exciting things happening at 2Crafty Chipboard this month.
If your not aware already 2crafty is sponsoring the February challenges at CSI this month.
So the 2crafty DT were asked to guest design over at CSI for the month of February.
How exciting right?  
I have to confess though I've never participated in a CSI challenge!!!
Of course I'd heard about them and seen many inspiring layouts on the blogs that I read.
So this was a great opportunity for me to try out a new challenge and let me tell you 
it was a heap of fun.
Below is the first of two challenges I'll be doing.
Case file # 57 




I've used several 2Crafty Chipboard pieces on this layout including the Folk Hearts, The Corner leafy Twigs, the Captured Memories
My evidence is the hearts, leaves/vines and birds.

The big textured heart on my background was made using an old Heidi Swapp Mask that has been in my stash for years and makes an appearance every now and then.  
One of the reasons I love masks and stencils. You may not use them all everyday but they certainly never wear out!


My testimony is hearts on my journalling spot and journalling about a love story.


So pop over to the CSI site here and give one of the February challenges a go to win some awesome 2Crafty Cipboard. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love those pics - you're so creative! Love the bg and all those hearts too. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chipboards and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO and take on the CSI case!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super!!! This was my 4th time participating with CSI... so you aren't far behind me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos Leonie & a great layout to showcase them. You really cracked this case file. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I totally adore this layout Leonie! This photos are so sweet and you backgrounds totally ROCK! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw this is gorgeous! You're more epic than you think!!

    ReplyDelete