HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, February 15, 2013

A Piece of Cake Designs - first share

Ok so sorry for the tease in my last post. ;)
so I'm back tonight to show the whole layout!
This is my first layout with the 
February Kit from 


The photo is of my eldest son and I just before he left for his first school camp.

How cool is this paper from Amy Tangerine in the kit? I used Faber Castell Gelatos to colour
the hearts, arrows and clouds.
These Cherry Flairs below were part of the February Flair release at APOCD
and you can purchase them here.  Love them!!!

I cut out individual speech bubbles from the Studio Calico paper and 
stretched them from corner to corner on my layout.

Hope you liked this layout, and thanks for popping by.
Cheers. :)


5 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the speech bubbles as embellishments!!! And that washi tape is gorgeous. I hope I will be able to find it somewhere… What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome layout Leonie! Love the speech bubbles and how you coloured the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so awesome Leonie!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Those speech bubbles look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout Leonie - certainly worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete