HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cards and Tags APOCD February Kit.

OK my very last share of the February kit.
As I mentioned in my last post I got 
5 layouts, 2 cards and some tags from the kit.
That's a pretty good haul. :)



Such a satisfying feeling when you have just a few alphas and some scraps of paper left from a kit. 
Sign of a good kit I think. ;)


Here are the tags I made with the scraps that were left over after I'd finished the layouts.


The ribbon and manilla tags were from my stash but the rest was from the kit. 

And two special cards for my twins.
They're turning 10 years old (eeeeK) this weekend!


The March kit goes on sale Monday 4th March at 8pm.
Over here 


I'm off to the Papercraft and Scrapbook Expo tomorrow at
the Exhibition Building in Melbourne.
So if anyones going please make sure you say hi
it's always so nice to meet fellow scrappy bloggers. 
Cheers. :)


3 comments:

  1. right back at yay!!!! totally freakin awesome Leonie... have LOVED all your projects you created for APOCD. Awesome work master girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally amazing Leonie!! Love all the cards and tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! Happy birthday to your twins!!! Gosh, double trouble, 2 boys at once :)))

    ReplyDelete