HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Scrap For Help - February


It's February and my first layout for the Scrap for Help has gone up on the blog.
The challenge this month is to use plastic on your layout!

This is my take on the challenge. 
Can you guess where I used plastic.....???

A flair button by Finding Nana and some 2Crafty Chipboard tabs and stars

Like what I did with the 2Crafty Chipboard title?
Lots of texture to match the background. 
I started out with texture paste then added texture stamps and 
ink around the edges.


I attached one of the 2crafty tabs to the back of my journalling tag and slid it in behind my photo.

So...did you figure out what plastic I used before you got to here?
Well I used a freezer bag, mod podged it onto the cardstock, just like you would tissue paper.
Then I used paint dabbers to colour it and archival ink to stamp on it.


so have you got any ideas of where you could recycle some sort of plastic onto your next scrapbook page. Link up your entry into our February challenge over here.
Cheers, Leonie.


5 comments:

  1. Very nice Leonie.....beautiful LO!! Your very talented indeed.
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep guessed it because it looks unreal. Great great idea. Fab page, love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic, I've just used old book pages for a background on a layout I hope to upload today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome texture to your background Leonie. Love your chipboard texturing too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the messy feeling on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete