HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Retreat layouts part 3

Part 3 
and the last of my layouts 
from Malinda's fabulous retreat. 

This first was for Kraft it Up- April challenge
Yes I know it doesn't look it but there is Kraft under all 
that colour.
And as per the challenge 3 Kraft embellishments.
A tag and two chippie pieces from Collections.


The last one is a just because.
Me and the lovely Marelle at a girlfriends wedding last year.


Cheers for now.
 I shall be back during the week. :)


9 comments:

  1. Love the color on your KIU entry, is that all paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts, Leonie! Love the one of you and Marelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Leonie. I love your layouts. Always love a good cricket layout. I just did one myself this week. It's on my blog if you want to gander at it.
    Glad you enjoyed your retreat, you lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic background on your KIU lo and such a nice photo of you and Marelle. Love that MME paper =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWSERS Leonie, what can I say, both look fantastic. I just love what you have done with the background on the first one & I absolutely love your paint effects on the second one. Love everything about them both actually. Thanks so much for playing along over at KIU.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both fabulous layouts...love the background you created in the 1st one & the 2nd...it's simply beautiful, the layout & the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fab fab. I dont know that I saw that border....did you doodle it....or maybe it is a stamp you have in your stash....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layouts Leonie - so vibrant and full of life! Love that doodled border in the top one - very funky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your background on the first one!!! And the second one is gorgeous too!! As I’ve seen you doing a lot of LO’s about outdoor sports you might want to know that ARTastic is having a challenge on that theme this month! ;)

    ReplyDelete