HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kraft It Up- May


  OK so after the last posts saying that I wouldn't be posting again before the end of the month


clearly you can't trust anything I say because I've squeezed in another challenge 


for May!




Kraft It Up- the May challenge is to interview your child/children/partner about what Easter means to them...

You can use any products you wish as long as your creation is based on Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper...



With that In mind I asked my daughter last night what Easter meant to her and 


after thinking for a long time she came up with


"Family...The holiday when Jesus died on the cross"


And using Kraft as a base I came up with this.








Using the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook range - with all the colour on my background I went with a selection of the black and white patterned papers. 

















bye for now. ;)




5 comments:

  1. Just love this. Thanks for playing along at KIU. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you worked with different masks!!! The colors look awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! this is stunning Leonie! I love the black and white papers with the colourful background
    D xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome background Leonie....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That masking is AMAZING Leonie!!! What a gorgeous layout, thanks so much for joining in at KIU with us :)

    ReplyDelete