HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, May 4, 2012

May Scrap The Girls


This month's challenge at Scrap the girls is 
a quote by Amy Li

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. 

You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."


I used a picture of me and my 3 sisters.

The paper butterflies I used are from D-Lish Scraps which I stamped on with an Ali Edwards stamp
and then added a resin flower to the centre.
Liquid pearls for the butterfly trail.


I've also added some D-Lish twine and a heart Medallion.
The hexagon patterned papers are from Typo, gorgeous aren't they?
The Base is MME.


go check out the rest of the CT inspiration 
over here.
Have a great weekend, cheers. :)

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and that photo is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know how gorgeous I think this is! :) The details are brilliant (like the butterfly trail), I love the colours & such a lovely photo.
    Enjoy the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leoni your LO is so gorgeous... love all the pretty details and your amazing background!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I do love it when you show us a pretty page! You are really good at them and this one is such a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! Love the white misting, the hexagons and all the decorations!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete