HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Stuck Sketch and D-Lish embellies of course!!!

Oh I feel like I haven't posted in ages, it's only been a week but....
I know I haven't been visiting any blogging friends...sorry I shall try and go 
visiting tonight as soon as I'm done here. :)

The reason I haven't Posted is not that I haven't been scrapping.
In fact I've been scrapping up the proverbial storm......but 
unfortunately it's not anything I can share with the world yet. ;)
Haha sorry for being a tease.

.............................

Anyhow yesterday I took a break from 'those' pages and 
scrapped this layout for Stuck Sketches.
This may be the only challenge page I get done this 
month unfortunately.

And of course it has a whole heap of super cute embellishments from 
D-Lish Scraps on it.
Including the LARGE red bloom  
The Mulberry paper flower - for which I unearthed a needle and thread.
Beautiful Butterfly Bottle top - eek! can't find the link for that one - sorry!
 cute lil birdie charm.

Because the flower was quite large I actually put some of the other embellishments on top of it so that
it wouldn't look too out of place. (I have another one in hot pink that I've decided is soon to be sewn on to one of Little Miss Maggie's headbands- she'll love it!) 


And some more D-Lish  ;)

Mini roses- my all time fav!


And it's not a D-Lish layout unless it has a bit -or several bits- of Washi.



The black stencilling is one of the Dylusions stencils by The Crafters Workshop
and here's the whole thing, yes me pulling odd faces at the camera!!



Just one more shameless plug before I go. ;)

If you haven't seen the soon to be released embellishment Kits by D-Lish 
then you really need to head over here and take a peak!
They are seriously the cutest, loveliest things I've seen in ages. 
All you could possibly need to create gorgeous layouts... except the paper!
Hence the name 'Just Add Paper Kits' by D-Lish Scraps.



That may be it for me til next month I'm afraid, got to get the nose back to the 
grind-stone! Fun, Fun Fun, really it is!
At least you know in a month or so I'll be inundating blogland with heaps 
of scrappy pages so you'll know to either stay away or come back and visit.
Cheers, Leonie. xx




8 comments:

  1. wow sooooooooooooooooo delish .. love the green and red combo .... awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the template and layering of embellishments!!! Can’t wait to see your “secret layouts” ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Leonie! Love your template work and the way you used the washi tape looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this! Love your layout, especially the colour combo and the fact that it doesn't look Christmassy at all - you totally pulled it off and I love it!!! Fab work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the closies to show the detail. Great page. Love the colours, great pics of you and the quote is perfect. And I look forward to seeing just what you have been up to of late that you cannot share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, love the colours and what you did with the stencils! Looking forward to seeing what you've been secretly creating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page!!! Love the photos too :) Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! See you again in June!! Just looking back on that layout and it is so lovely - every bit of it. Just had a brainwave though! If you want we can make each other canvases instead! Up to you - just a thought! Then that beauty wouldn't be hidden away :)

    ReplyDelete