HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kraft It Up - August

My first creative team layout for Kraft It Up!
August's challenge is a sketch.
Here's my sample.

Trying to get Christmas Photo's with four kids, no explanation required!


This is the August Sketch you get to create with, isn't it awesome!?

I actually partially made this background months ago, 
not knowing what photo's I would eventually use but I had the modelling paste 
left over from another project and not wanting to waste it
I grabbed a piece of Kraft cardstock and the Crafters Workshop stencil and just 
applied the paste randomly and set it aside to use on a project at a latter date.
Well this was it! 
In some of the photo's the kids were standing in front of a brick wall 
so it suited it perfectly.
So all I did when I came to do this layout was apply some texture stamps and
Mister Hueys calico white mist. And my Background was done!




I made a little Washi tape banner, cute!


Thanks for looking, make sure you check out the other CT layouts on the KIU blog.
Cheers.

10 comments:

  1. Love the background and the banner is cool. Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brick work looks great. I so do that too. Create a background so as not to waste but I don't always end up using it so I guess that is a waste....go figure.
    Anyway, love what you did with the banner from the sketch. And yes, the pics are a crack up. These will be the good times to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this sketch Leonie & those pics are priceless. Fab background too. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! Love the masked background..the fun banner, everything! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow its amazing!! pics are so funny and layout is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this!!
    The masking is amazing, such an awesome layout!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this layout Leonie - that bricked background is sensational. I really have to give this a go one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Leonie! You do the best backgrounds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! I just love the photos!! Total Crack up indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the challenge and your background is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete