HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stuck and Savvy Challenges.

Two pages I've done recently for challenges using the August kit from A Piece Of Cake Designs
This one is for Stuck sketches - August 1st sketch which I've rotated 90 degrees anti-clockwise.


And the second is for the quote challenge at scrapbook savvy.
"It seems like just the other day"
oops I messed up and just realised I got the quote wrong, oh well!


that's all for now back soon with more shares. :)

8 comments:

  1. Leonie, both of these are amazing! So many fun details, I love your playful, colorful style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts. They are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Leonie...fab colours & awesome background work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me giggle. Wrong quotes, spelling words wrong. Anyone would think you had been scrapping after having a few drinks with friends....lol.
    Fab pages, but you knew I thought that already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you were doing my proof reading! might need a new spell checker. ;) haha

      Delete
  5. Both are great Leonie. So many great details. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts Leonie! Both so much fun and great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you let the paint on the background continue on the photos on the first one! And the whimsical chevrons on the second one! They are both gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete