HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Scrappy Swap.

One last share before the end of the month, although this one is not for 
a challenge but part of swap with a scrappy blogger friend.
It's actually done on a 12x12 canvas panel.
I finished it a few weeks ago but haven't had the chance to blog it yet.


I used my favourite mist for shimmer effect on the flowers,- Maya Road copper metallic. 
 I don't know if all the Maya Road mists leave a gorgeous shimmer but this one does
and I love it.


Great Quote,
I used it on a layout a little while ago, and I also used Kraft rather than the usual white 
for the journalling as it matched the brickwork


Plenty of rubbons and stamps.


Love how this turned out


Thanks for dropping by, 
I'll be back tomorrow with a first of the month challenge.   :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh Leonie, this is just sensational. Love the colours and the quote and pic and wow, you have done an awesome job. I hope your friend loves it too, although I am pretty sure they will.
    See you in 3 sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonine this is amazing! Truly a work of art..I really love all the stamping and that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. S E N S A T I O N A L Leonie. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! This is brilliant, Leonie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the rich colours, the stamps, the grass, everything really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!!!!! Jumping up and down here & you know why!!!! Freaking amazing!!!!!! Worried now as I haven't even started mine! How can I possibly match up to this! Yikes - Leonie - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m so in love with this!!! It’s AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete