HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Scrap The Girls - July

Scrap the Girls- July Challenge is up over here

July's challenge is

BLACK, WHITE AND ONE OTHER COLOUR.


Here's my CT Layout.
Using Red as my other colour.

Using up some of my fabric button stash.

Did you notice anything different about this Layout?
Not a sign of paint or stencil/masking anywhere!!
First time in ages I've done such a 'Clean' layout. ha!
There is a little ink, used with the cherish Kaisercraft stamp but that's it.

Hope you can take part in this months STG's challenge
thanks for stopping by.
Cheers.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Leonie! Love your colour combo. Hehehe...
    The button banner looks really cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love black cardstock and the red and white looks awesome. Love your buttons and the butterflies. So eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a beautiful page! I love the button banner and the clutter of doilies, tags, etc. makes the photo pop out of the black background. And the butterfly is nice. Well, I like everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning! Love what you did with the buttons. This is one of my fave colour combos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute button banner!!! Gorgeous color combo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very "Clean" for you Leonie but it's nice for a change - sometimes I don't feel painterly either...Love your creative button banner :))))

    ReplyDelete