HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, June 4, 2012

June - Scrap the Girls


June Scrap the Girls challenge is easy peasy!
Simply scrap some Outdoor picture/s- girls only of course.
Yep that's it pictures of your girl/s outside.

Here's my sample, my daughter dancing around last summer 
on our camping holiday with a bubble wand! 



Guess what papers I've used - haha been using them on just about every layout
lately but the bright colours and sketchy feel to the Amy Tangerine papers 
really appeals to me.
I added some stamping and painting with distress stains.

Make sure you see all the other creative team samples over here.
Link up your entries on the Scrap the Girls blog by midnight June 30th



 STG is having a CT call out so make sure you check out the blog next week for a the details.
Cheers. :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work with the background Leonie and love that series of photos. Perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those papers too and you are doing them such a justice! I love the way you used those stamps – it’s perfect with the Amy Tangerine papers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job fitting all those papers and that collection was just MADE for you - you use it soooo well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Leonie, love those papers too. they would have to be my most favourite right now!

    ReplyDelete