HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

D-Lish Kits/DT call out and a share


Just a quick reminder! 
Before I go any further I want to show you these embellishment kits that go on sale
HERE 
this Thursday night at 7pm.
Fantastic value at $10 each.
Aren't they gorgeous!



................................

I think winter has well and truly set in here, it's cold, wet and generally pretty dismal outdoors.
Something that brightens my day though are brightly coloured flowers!
What about you?


I made a 6"x4" canvas panel a while back featuring some of the paper flower ranges 
available from D-Lish Scraps. I may have shown you the orange one and I've 
since made two more in different colours.

I thought I would share how they all look together.
At the moment they're brightening up the wall in my study which puts a 
smile on my face. :) 


I've used forget-me-nots, cherry blossoms and roses on these projects but there are so many other 
types like apple blossom, carnations, wild roses, gardenias.
You can see the whole range here 

The leaves and little metal embellishments are also from D-Lish Scraps,
I've just rubbed some white paint over the charms to alter them a little.




Sadly this is my last month on the D-Lish team. :(
This is seriously a wonderful team to be on, it's been a pleasure to 
create with and share all the gorgeous products Amanda stocks in her store.


But it's time for another group of fabulous designers have a go, so if you're 
interested in being on this DT 
there are still a few days to send in an application.
See the details below.

Cheers all. :)



4 comments:

  1. Your canvases are stunning Leonie and look fabulous as a set.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous canvases! Your background brick treatment of them looks fab and the flower sprays are very effective. Love the whitening of the metals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such stunning canvas' leonie!! It is really cold hey!! time for a nice hot bubble bath and a good book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work, Leonie!!! These look really really stunning.

    ReplyDelete