HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, June 11, 2012

Daring You to Scrap - Creative Team

Some exciting news to share- 
for the next six months I'm going to be creating
on the Daring You To Scrap team.
Here's a sample I created for the June Challenge
which is 

 We dare you to Scrapbook a page about and with a photo of YOURSELF – using ONE word to describe YOU! 

Here's mine.

I created this background quite a while ago when I first got myself 
some of the gorgeous bright Dylusions sprays. 
I was just playing around with them, adding some water and enjoying the effects it made.
I put it aside thinking I could use it as a base page another time, then off course came across it when I was planning this layout. 

The cute printed wooden button and little resin roses are from
D-Lish Scraps


The word I chose was fortunate and some journalling to accompany it.


There's not a lot of Patterned paper on this one, just some torn strips 
of the 'Sketchbook' range by Amy Tangerine. Which I used to create a border around the photo. 
There are also a few different types of Washi on there from D-lish Scraps aswell.
As is that beautiful yellow wild rose and the black pearl sprays!


So we dare you to scrap a page of yourself! The other Creative team samples are 
over here. Cheers

8 comments:

  1. Love this page! Very lovely with the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Leonie!! Gorgeous page, love the background.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new DT position Leonie! Your layout is fantastic! Another fabulous background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you ... bet you will create some beauty .... lovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this one ... that background is sensational xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright background!!! And your design suites the background perfectly! Love it!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Leonie and totally LOVING this background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! And what a fabulous layout and I love that background!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, congrats Leonie. That is fabulous news. Very excited for you and this page, well I think it is AWESOME. That background is one of your best. You are so so clever.
    See you soon. Are you getting excited?

    ReplyDelete