HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, June 22, 2012

Completely Awesome Friday


What can I say today has been an absolute Cracker!
I was so lucky to be able to attend an all day Master class from Tim Holtz.
It was called 'Technique Overload'!!
How apt, my brain is spinning with everything I learnt.
So many inspiring, exciting and just plain WOW techniques.




I can't say thanks enough to Melissa at ARTIFIED for giving me this awesome opportunity. 
Melissa has a fab Mixed Media supplies online store.
So go check that out and make sure you like the Artified Facebook page too.

Thanks also for the company of my workshop buddy Ms Jasmine Shea. ;)
Of course we had to get a piccie with the Man himself.   ;D
What an incredibly talented, inspirational individual he is.  


..................................


Ok so on to more of Todays Awesomeness.
I mentioned some 'news' in my last post.

Today the DT was announced for 2Crafty chipboard and I was on it!!!!
Yay yay yay!!!!



I can't tell you how excited I am to be on this team with other fabulously talented 
Designers from here in Australia and
all over the globe!

Check out the announcement here on the 2Crafty Blog 
Thanks to Vanessa from 2Crafty and Di our DT co-ordinator.

I'll start showcasing 2Crafty's chipboard in August so stick around. 
I'm already thinking of ways I can tryout some of those techniques I learnt today!

Cheers, and hope you have a fab weekend.




9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a day you have had, Leonie...totally awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with the 2crafty chippie & the new techniques you've learnt from the Master himself! :)
    Huge congrats on the DT & I'm really looking forward to sharing this journy with you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your day has certainly been fantastic! Haha I loved my 2 hr class with Tim, so a whole day!!! :) Can't wait to see that inspiration in your creations.
    Huge congrats on the 2Crafty DT...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome day Leonie! I'm looking forward to see all the new techniques that Tim taught you. Great pic of the 3 of you. :)
    Congratulations on making the 2Crafty DT. Well done!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Leonie - what a fantabulous day!!! Congrats on your 2Crafty gig & I'm jealous of you learning new stuff! xo Can't wait to see even more amazing creations from you then xo Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very exciting!! Congratulations Leonie! Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous creations showcasing all your newly learnt techniques and lots of yummy chippies xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome day Leonie! Congrats on the 2Crafty DT, looking forward to working with you!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngrats on your new DT Leonie! I always miss out on these chippie calls somehow - first Scrap FX now this one!! You must tell me where you hear about them all?! Wow what a fun time I can imagine you had with Tim and Jaz - so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh shucks blogger just ate up all my comment!! What an amazing time you and Jas must have had with Tim! Boy I am jealous! And I missed out on another chippie DT call!! You must tell me where you find all these calls as I missed the Scrap FX one too and I really want free chippie LOL!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete