HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Winter is on the way!


Oh I am so not looking forward to winter this year. 
I used to love winter, cold days, the heater on, snuggling up at night ;). 
Not any more! 
I much prefer the warm summer days and nights now-a-days.

Just Imagine weather so cold that when you go outside in the morning the icy leaves and grass crunch underfoot, last year on one such morning I took some pictures of the ice encrusted leaves and even
a dandelion that had tiny icicles on it. Brrrrrrr!!! 

Here's one of the photo's I took scrapped with some gorgeous D-Lish embellishments.




a printed wooden button, the D-Lish Store has some really pretty 
printed wooden buttons!

And one of the mini-roses which are becoming one of 
my all time favorites. 

Love the doilies too which come in several sizes.
And Washi tape what can I say....
It comes in so many fabulous designs
and great value for money!


I used the 12x12 Crafters Workshop Dandelion stencil with modelling paste, Liquid pearls and
American Crafts 'slick writers' to colour the grass and stems.



Hope you like. :)
Cheers for now.
Leonie.

11 comments:

  1. this is absolutely stunning! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Leonie, it is just fabulous!!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness I admire this page! Great job with the paste and the stencil! I really enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super gorgeous! I love your dandelions and the grass!!! So inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Leoni LOVE your LO... your masking looks amazing!! Checked out some of the posts I have missed OMG you are a masking queen!! Stunning work all around.. absolutely ADORE your Photo Booth LO.. SO GORGEOUS!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is thsi LO! love it, have you used texture paste? YOu really do beautiful work! Adore this one! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh WOW what an amazing layout Leonie...love all the texture and how amazing is that photo!! Love it..so glad you got to capture it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. Leonie this is just outstanding. You HAVE to enter that photo in a competition. The details are amazing. And as for your use of the mask and the coloring, WOW oh WOW. The birds, the button. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a work of art Leonie! I see you doing a canvas next!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!!! Leonie I had totally missed this one!!! This is AWESOME! What a brilliant work of art!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is me shouting! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this lo so fresh looking!!! love your birdie's very pretty lo

    ReplyDelete