HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

some kit pages

Just sharing a couple of layouts I made last week with 
the current kit from 'A Piece of Cake Designs'
Gorgeous combination of papers in this kit.

I used my peacock feather Crafters workshop stencil for the first time on this one with some Gesso.


I added the angels and butterflies from Ye Old Stash plus this Heavenly Heart


And this is the second layout.
Loved this frame paper from MME. 



I cut the insides of the frames out, put my photo's behind the
frames and 
stitched and distressed around them for 
some added texture.


thanks for your kind comments and dropping by

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Really great ideas for both of your layouts! You have captured something special in both of them and that’s what scrapbooking is about! They’re really beautiful too! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I was loving your first page with DD and the contrast between the pics and the way you had used the crafters workshop mask. Thinking it was all great.
    Then.....I scrolled down to the second page and I think this is my all time fave of yours. I LOVE LOVE the mix of pics (each one is just awesome) and the placement, the stitching, the banners.....all of it.
    Fab fab.
    (It is photos like these that make you want your children to stay young forever. So carefree and not a worry in the world).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages - love that feather stencil! The second page is awesome with the photos and the stitching - fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that second layout totally rocks!!Great photos, great design - excellent!

    ReplyDelete