HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Mind's Eye March Challenge

Ooooo I'm having so much fun with the My Mind's Eye-Miss Caroline range.
I loved the last layout I did with it, so for this one I decided to join in the March challenge 
on the My Mind's Eye blog which is a sketch challenge.

Here are some close-ups.
The woodgrain papers are fabulous, great texture and I added
Gesso, paint, rubb-ons and stamps to add even more texture!

The butterflies are punched out with a Martha Stewart Punch.


Most of the Embellishments I used are also MME, various brads, twine, buttons, tickets and diecuts.
the white doily was cut with a Cherry Lynne Designs metal die.



Some MME pins and a Charms Creation Luscious lollipop.


So this is the sketch I used. 

And here's the whole layout.
some pictures of my daughter and nephew messing 
about on the Ipad.


I had lots of fun creating this, thanks for stopping by. 
Cheers. :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Soooooooo gorgeous! And that twine bow is amazing! I don't even know what you did to it! It's not plaited is it? It looks like it has been spun around like Twirly Curl Barbie's hair. I really love this, Leonie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! Thanks so much for letting me know! I'll have to give it a bash!!! It would actually give the same result as a Twirly Curl Barbie thingy. LOL. I thought it was a bit of a long shot that you had the exact same Barbie with that accessory when you were little! LOL! Thanks again!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I LOVE the background! And those butterflies are super cute! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Leonie! Love those punched out butterflies & the thick twisted bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is gorgeous Leonie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW you are so creative Leonie! Love it and you can tell you are having heaps of fun!! Great work :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is fabulous, love it Leonie, especially all those butterflies.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really really really want some of that paper...You have used it beautifully with the pink and the butterflies and the colorful stamping. Your backgrounds are always so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how adorable! where do i start! the mixture of butterflies and paint texture really adds to the layout! beautiful work as always xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Everything about this layout is beautiful!! I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this page so beautiful you are so clever..!!!:)

    ReplyDelete