HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

SEPT CYBERCROP LO'S

This past week has been cybercrop time at Bonsscrap's 
Here are the challenges;
A sketch by SKYE
"1) I want to see a PRE DIGI photo! Or a non digi photo, maybe a school photo, or one of you when you were younger?
my photo is of me as a baby, definitely predigi.
2) Nicknames -  I want to see a nickname somewhere on your page!
my nickname is ...
3) Shapes - My page uses lots and LOTS of circles! I want to see your page similarly focus on a shape!"
i chose lovehearts


BONS COLOUR CHALLENGE
NO COLOURS AT ALL!!!
you can use...WHITE, BLACK, CREAM and GREY
these are the ONLY colours you are allowed to use.
Stamping, detailed stitching and title beginning with the words 'are we...?'

& SCRAPLIFT
i got to scraplift one of
making sure to use sideways elements, negative alpha's and matt our photo.
i used some chip chop shop embellishments (the cute cloud and blue doiley lace) and a purple pumpkin button
And that's my sweet little lot!
i have a ton of photo's from the weekend though so be back soon.
x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your layouts leonie...stumbled onto your blog and your pages are awesome...:)

    ReplyDelete