HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Halloween project

Hello Bloggers, 
How's your weekend?  It's going to be a beautiful day in my part of the world today and we
have a special celebration for my eldest son this afternoon.

Before I get busy preparing though I just want to hopefully tempt you over to the 
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog where my next post has gone up today.

 I have a little Off The Page project to share over there.


Hopefully these pics are 'Sweet' enough for you ;)


Have a great day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ooohh ooohh these just look fabulous, love the idea, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh looks yummy!! Funny I remember us talking about Scaredy Cats the other day remember?! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete