HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Websters Pages - Masters Challenge

Hello Bloggers, 
I'm back today to share my Scrapbooking Memories Masters challenge page using the gorgeous Websters Pages range by Alison Kreft - 'Composition and Colour'.
There are some really cool patterned papers in this range and I really enjoyed creating this page.



Using some Faber Castell Gelatos to deepen the colouring on these cameras and then some foam tape
to make them pop off the page.  
These also some subtle stamping with the Gelatos along with some white acrylic
paint dry brushed over the background paper.


How gorgeous are the 'StoryMarkers'? I used one to place my title on and cut the cameo and gem from another and used them as embellishments. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. wow this looks wonderful.. I love how the paint has softened the back ground paper, and the closeups really show the details of the cameras...love those hearts too! fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the “medals” you put on the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo sweet but cool at the same time. Love the papers and colours. Not sure if I have said it before, but the new header on your blog is awesome, love the photo/image of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Leonie but also love the new pic of you. Far better than the one on the SATW site! And I adore what you did with the pic at the top of the page. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO Leonie, you've done a lovely job with the Websters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely job Leonie! Those cameras are really cute & I love how you have lifted them up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful layout! Love all the sweet details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. delicious little bits popping out at me all over this page! Love how you told the story of the school event for your daughter, so super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout!
    Love all the cute details and colors : )

    ReplyDelete