HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, May 26, 2013

American Crafts Masters Challenge - Amy Tangerine

Hello bloggers!
I'm Continuing on with sharing my Masters Challenges that have already appeared in the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine but haven't been shown here yet.
So this was our American Crafts Challenge. 
I was so stoked to receive a gorgeous pack of Amy Tangerine 'Ready Set Go' Papers and embellishments.

This is the layout I put togehter. 

I used gel medium to paint over several of the 'love' words so that they were raised. 
I then used used Faber Castell Gelatos to add some colour over the top and then some definition with 
a white gel pen.

How sweet are all the little embellishments?  I clustered the dimentional and canvas stickers along with some fussy cut vines from the paper range, in three distinct areas around the page.



And we also had to make a card so I put together this little gate-fold card.
Which I think looks nice and fresh with the bright paper range. 


Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all the comments that are left very much. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so creative and "delisious" looking LO. I Love the rainbow and how you made the LOVE word. The chevrons are fab too, and not to forget the really lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow effect that you created on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas! Cool layout & true sentiments too! Sweet card aswell - I musts try a gatefold design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this layout is stunning, I love the rainbows and the clusters.. and such a pretty colorful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fabulous!! Amazing use of bright beautiful colors - lovely work!

    ReplyDelete