HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February Kaisercraft projects.

Hi,
 Sharing my February Kaisercraft blog post here on my own post.


Hello Kaisercraft fans Leonie here today welcoming you to Kaisercrafts’ February collections.  Yes I know I can hardly believe it either, February already!  Schools back today for my kids and I’m very sad to think our summer holidays are officially over.  At least I can console myself with the release today of two lovely Kaisercraft collections – Old Mac and Coastal Escape.
First up for me today is the Coastal Escape collection and this page I created.
IMG_1396
Ocean by Leonie Neal-Dawson
I’ve used two of Kaisercrafts’ new Designer Templates that have also been released in February.  The Uppercase Alpha template you can see below which I used to create my title for the page and I also used the Fishing Net Template on the background paper for some added texture.
IMG_1400

IMG_1398
These are the two Designer templates I used for this layout.  The fishing net is perfect for this range of papers and adds some great texture to the page and I just know those large Alphas are going to be well used!

IT902
IT907
Kasiercraft Products: Coastal Escape Collection P2052|P2057|P2058|PP991|CT850 Collectables DD745 Fishing Net Decorative Die|IT907 Designer Template Uppercase Alpha|IT902 Designer Template Fishing Net|KM116 Kaisermist|FL574 Flourish pack Sea Life|Other Products: Distress Ink|Texture Paste|Twine

I also created this page with the Coastal Escape collection.  How gorgeous is that ‘Shoreline’ base paper?  I used some papers from the coastal Escape paper pad to layer under my photo along with some Kaisercraft Paper Doilies.
IMG_1401
That Moment When by Leonie Neal-Dawson
I embellished the page with die cuts from the collectables pack and a few of the super cute wooden pieces from the Sea Life Flourish Pack
IMG_1404
IMG_1405
Kasiercraft Products: Coastal Escape Collection P2054|P2057| PP991|CT850 Colectables|FL574 Flourish Pack Sea Life|AS253 Alpha stickers
I scrapped a photo of my Nephew on his horse using the appropriate Old Mac papers and collectables.  I also used the Gum Nuts Decorative die to create a tree branch beside my photo.  The greens in the Old Mac paper pad were a perfect match to use with the decorative die.
IMG_1392
Joel & Lola

IMG_1394
IMG_1393
Kasiercraft Products: Old Mac Collection P2051|P2050|PP990|CT849|AS253 Alpha Stickers|DD359 Gum Nuts Decorative Die
Thanks for joining me on the Kaisercraft blog today.  I hope you’ve enjoyed my introduction to the February collections.  Make sure you check back reguarly for more awesome inspiration with these collections from the rest of the Design Team.
Happy Crafting, Leonie Neal-Dawson

1 comment: