HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, February 12, 2016

February Imaginarium Designs Inspiration



In case you didn't see it I had some creations up on the Imaginarium blog earlier this week. I've copied the post here for you. 

******

Hello and welcome to the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard blog.
Leonie here today sharing my chipboard creations for February.   This month I decided to go with a bit of a gold theme, all the chipboard I've used has been coloured gold in various ways.   Gold still seems to be very popular which is fine by me because I love the way it looks on my scrapbook pages. 

This first page features my parents in their younger days out on a date, with it almost being Valentines day I thought it an appropriate photo to scrap.  I've added lots of Imaginarium Chipboards and teamed it up with the Hello Love paper collection from crate paper.


I used gold Stampendous embossing powder to emboss the chipboard frame and large heart on this page.   The script words I painted gold and then added gold glitter.  I just love how the gold chipboard all stands out against the pink, red and turquoise of the patterened papers.





All the chipboard I used on this page are linked below to the Seriously Scrapbooking shop.  Home of Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.












My Second page today, as I mentioned has gold chipboard pieces as well. 
I painted all the chipboard on this page with gold acrylic paint. 
















Thanks for stopping by the Imaginarium Designs blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment to go in the draw for a prize pack our chipboard.

Cheers and Happy Crafting 
Leonie. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment