HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sassy Sneak and a Video


Hi.  Yes, I know I've shared this page here already this month.
It's for Imaginarium Designs Chipboard and the current Page Drafts 'One Of A Kind' challenge.
However what I didn't share at the beginning of the month was the process video further down.
So I hope you might like to take a look at how this page came about.






This one below is my second May page for Imaginarium Designs that 
I shared on their blog over the weekend.
Lots of fun with stencils on this one. 


And because it's Wednesday here's a little sneak of my page that has gone up over there this morning.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super Cool Video ..:) thanks for sharing your rad techniques

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts, thanks for the video, I was intrigued by how you use both hands when you create!

    ReplyDelete