HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

April Sassy Scrappers Pages

Did you know there were five Wednesdays in April?
Each Wednesday I post a page on the Sassy Scrappers blog.
So last month I posted five pages using products and 
paper collections that you can find in the Sassy Shop.

So here they all are together, my April pages for Sassy.


 The Amy Tan - Plus One collection really is so fun, colourful and easy to use.



Really glad I spent the time fussy cutting those flowers, so happy with how they turned out. 



Lemon Lush from Studio Calico, another fun bright range.



The Prima Instascrap range, really easy page to put together.  These cards were so cute!



And the last one also using the Instascrap range and some stencilling with inks and texture.


So that was my April at Sassy and of course today being the first 
Wednesday in May...Yep you guessed it!
If you head over HERE you can see my first May page with the super gorgeous Basic Grey Highline collection.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yes and there are 5 fridays in this month!! Love each of these layouts, such wonderful colors and background details too... off to check out may's layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are a scrapping machine!!! Adore each and every one....I love seeing such beautiful work from you......miss you xx

    ReplyDelete