Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scrap Around The World - April Mood Board

Hello bloggers, thank you for stopping by my blog. :)
I have my page for Scrap Around The World to share with you today.

I quite often find pictures on our iCloud account that the kids have taken with their iPods.
Some of them are hilarious but I particularly liked these ones of my Daughter taking some selfies.



Here's the board I based my page around.
I went with the colours obviously plus the glasses theme, and I also used the crackle image
using a similar texture stamp on my background. 



 Some close-ups.



Thanks Tarrah McLean for the wood veneer sunglasses.  xx
They were the perfect finishing touch.
I love them!



 Here's a close up of the crackle stamp from KaiserCraft.



 Another wood veneer this one is from A Piece of Cake Designs.





 And another pair of sunnies! Why not!? Had them in the stash for ages so I may as well
use them!

Below are all the prizes up for grabs if you participate in our challenge.
1ST PRIZE  $50+ Cocoa Daisy Package plus free postage!

2ND PRIZE - Gift voucher for Mixed Media Place

3RD PRIZE - Scrapmatts Chipboard valued at $25!

4TH PRIZE - KIT BY 3RD EYE CRAFT

5TH PRIZE - A random selection of Purple Pumpkin products, to the value of $15.


The deadline for this challenge is  WEDNESDAY 30th April 2014.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What did we do before selfies!!hehe! these photos are gorgeous.. love the fun she is having!! and love your back ground and take on the mood board.. fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete