HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Minds Eye - Cut & Paste Flair for Sassy Scrappers

Hi! 
Hope your weekend is going swimmingly!
I thought I would post my Design Team layouts I created this month for Sassy Scrappers.
I was given a kit of full of the My Minds Eye Cut and Paste Flair range.
I managed to cover a variety of different 
layouts, some girly pages, a heritage and a boy page!


Used some Shimmerz, Dazzlerz paint on this page with the Confetti stencil from 
The Crafters Workshop.



Thanks for stopping by.  :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Leonie these creations are just lovely, I especially love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous creations Leonie, adore all your beautiful backgrounds which you do so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! i love all this creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic collections of colourful LOs, this is true work of art ... Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created some beautiful layouts with this range!! I love them all, but that one with the sunset is especially gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leonie!!!!! These are all just awesome!!! I adore your style- so "free" and unique and just bright and well, I love it! GOrgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Cut and Paste range and what you did with it!! The way you mix black and white with different colors looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are all stunning, wonderful back ground details.. special photos.. cant pick a favourite here, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages...love the sunset page..has given me some inspiration for a couple I have to do and have been putting off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the variety of styles and subjects here Leonie. You're so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These layouts are all so so beautiful Leonie, I love the Cut and Paste collection too (must get me some) I just love what you have done with every single layout, gorgeous work as always. My favourite is the sunset one, its really eyecatching, love it :)

    ReplyDelete