HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, October 25, 2010

wowwee, she's a talented lady

Well not me but this Lady .

i mentioned in my previous post about an online class i was taking with Giovanna Scott.
well i finished my LO today and it was just so much fun.

so many fabulous techniques to learn, i even let loose with some free-hand craft knife cutting.
Now for me that is pretty scary stuff. lol


Just adore what Gigi showed us with the embossing!!


Here's the end result!


If you want to learn how to do it off you go here.

also i have scads of photo's from our week spent in sydney last week and will attempt to upload some of them just as soon as i can.
and i have some other lo's to share aswell.
:)

3 comments:

  1. you've done a FABULOUS job on the class Leonie! I totally luv the colour combo you've chosen...even tho I've already seen the LO.....you'res is still stunning! x {i'm still to do mine}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout Leonie. Love all the detail. Lol! The photo and title made me giggle a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS layout Leonie...just stunning

    ReplyDelete