HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bitten by the Bloom Girl bug

Hello Bloggers!
I spent last weekend at the Delights Retreat at Kiah Ridge.
It was tons of fun with so many laughs. 
I've been inspired by so many talented women, now I just need to unpack 
my suitcase I can get creating again!

Jamie Dougherty's Bloom girls were popular at the retreat with lots of us having a go 
at creating pages using the stencils in various ways.

Here's the first page I scrapped using the Gardenia Bloom girl and a photo of my Golden Girl.
Miss M loves her long golden locks so I used gold paint, glitter and stencils to 
accent the flowers on the stencil. 









Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with more retreat shares. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! The stencil in the background looks amazing as do the flowers and gorgeous photo! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks delish Leonie.....see what I miss out on when I don't come along :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow....this is absolutely beautiful Leonie...you are rocking the bloom girl..love this so much x

    ReplyDelete