HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gelatos Sunrise.

Welcome! :) 
I'm here to share a page I created using a Faber Castell Gelatos technique I taught at 
Create on Ormond last week.
I've been having such fun teaching these classes and sharing some of my favourite techniques.
I have some more layouts to share with you using some techniques I've taught lately.  They'll be coming up in the next couple of days.  
I have more classes coming up in the coming weeks, all the details can be found here.

Here's my Gelatos sunrise page!

Using a wet paint brush I painted the Gelatos over this texture paste pattern
 I created with the peacock feathers stencil from
The Crafters Workshop. 

I then blended out the colours to extend over my page using a baby wipe, I find this the best way to blend Gelatos on cardstock, it gives a lovely smooth finish.

That's some gorgeous 2Crafty dandelions on there, I've been looking forward to using these beauties 
for a while now. 
Stay well bloggers,
I'll be back with those other layouts I mentioned,  later in the week.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning, those colors are amazing, love the photo, and love those dandelions too.. gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool :)- I can tell you are having loads of fun with these~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful sunrise!! Just like heaven indeed! Amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Leonie. The colours are perfect for your pic and I love Andy's "quote".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a stunner Leonie! Just like heaven indeed!!

    ReplyDelete