HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kraft It Up - January

Happy New Year!
2013 is going to be awesome!
Whose set themselves some goals for this year?
I've got a few in mind. ;)

Kraft it Up have a colour Challenge to start the new year!
Here is my DT sample.


This is the colour swatch we'd like you to create a layout with using Kraft cardstock as a base.



I knew what pictures I had to scrap for this challenge as soon as I saw the colours.
Our Run Geelong shirts were this same shade of red, blue and white. So all I had to do was add some orange into the palette.
This is a 2Crafty mini funky frame which I painted white and added opal dust.

I used three different stencils on my background outlining them with gel pens to highlight
the patterns and lots of Dylusions spray droplets.
More 2Crafty Chippies, some swirls that I overlapped to form a heart.



Sadly this is my last challenge on the Kraft It Up design team. I've had a wonderful term 
and enjoyed all the challenges and will definitely continue to participate.

I hope you've also got some photos you'd like to scrap using these colours.
Link your page up on the KIU blog 
Cheers, Leonie.


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Leonie and thank you for all the inspiration you provided throughout the year! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on this colour challenge...so sad to see you go, I've loved your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout!!! Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic mixed media LO!! you rocked the palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luuuuuuuuuurve it. Can just imagine how much fun you had with this background. Great pics and just an awesome page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything on this one! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete