HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

November sneaks....

Hi, what a glorious sunny day it's been in my neck of the woods.
I've finished all my scrappy commitments for next month. Yay!!!
However with only one day left in the month it didn't leave me much time for 
any extra scrapping to share.  But I'm happy and excited with 
what I have achieved this month.

 So I thought I would show a few sneaks of what you can look forward to seeing here next month.

Chipboard and Amy Tangerine.

Stamping with stencils!


   More Amy Tangerine, more stamping and paint!!              

Washi, Mixed Media. Happy Days!

So there you go!! Hope to see you back on the first of the month.
Cheers. :)


2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, it looks pretty awesome!!
    I will pop back and have a look ;0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Leonie! Can't wait to see!! The sneaks look awesome!!! I NEVER work in advance like that but will have to next month as I will be away in December!! BTW your canvas is up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete