HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Savvy Cyber Crop

Hi, my family and I
are Holidaying in sydney at the moment!  Spending a relaxing week
with my Husbands parents.
I'm glad we drove up so i could pack some scrap supplies in the car.
The August Scrapbook savvy Cybercrop is currrently on
so i did a couple of the challenges.
this first layout is Renee's Challenge-Distressing.
Lots of sanding here on my photo's and
on the background paper, paper scrunching, Inking and paper tearing.
edge distressing and some texture stamps aswell.
Surely that qualifies as a theme of distressing.
I've got some hidden jounaling on here about
one of my boys and he's obsession with
rubbish bins when he was a toddler.
Gosh did he love carting the bins out to the roadside everyweek,
from the age of about 2, everything revolved around bins. 
Very handy having a kid around the house
who is eager to put things in the bin.
Of course now he's eight and things have changed!

And the second layout is a Sketch.

Same child in this layout, Hamish managing to finish half his tryathalon with one shoe on and one shoe off. haha! Boy the kid has some determination!!!
Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Great pages Leonie. Glad to see you can fit in some scrapping time. My DH would kill me if I too anything scrapping away (apart from a mag or ten).
    Love the sanded edges on the photo and great pics to capture as a reminder for him when he is older.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a fabulous time if you can fit in some scrappy time too Leonie! Love both you pages. Had a giggle when I saw the first one. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete