HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

out of the hat & sketchy Thurs

Hi folks,
I went away this past weekend with 10 other lovely ladies we had the most fantastic time.
scrapping away the days and nights in Port Fairy.
the accommodation was amazing!
I travelled down there with 2 gorgeous chickies Raquel and Marelle (thanks girls), and it was great to
meet some new scrappy friends in real life. So many laughs, it was just the best time!

these are 2 of the Layouts i did on the weekend.
this first is for out of the hat challenge blog
using handmade flowers, 3 different stamps, and kindy glitz


And this second layout is for sketchy thursday.
This is for their May Guest DT challenge, loved this sketch!
Very funky! 
i used glimmermists for my splatters and the papers are crate paper
'neighborhood' collection


thanks Ebony for organising such a fun weekend!
Cheers, Leonie.

4 comments:

  1. Well first of all, YAY, I had such an awesome weekend too and how great to meet you. It makes looking at your blog even more fun now because I know the gal behind the creations. I love both of these. The splatters are just fabulous and I don't think I saw the Happy Day LO in detail. Love it.
    On the way home there was a spotlight in Warrnambool so I stopped off to get me some Modge Podge. Off to get canvases today and She Art, here I come. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an wonderful weekend Leonie! Love your layouts! The ink splatters in all the different colours look great.
    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW both gorgeous LO's Leonie.. your paint splats look fantastic!! Sounds like you had a fantastic time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors you used and loving the PAINT! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete